OPB Job Circular 2022 : OPB is looking for an individual as a Equity Leader to work with them.
About OPB : Oregon Public Broadcasting (OPB), one of the leading public media organizations in the U.S., delivers in-depth content on news, the arts, culture, history and the environment. We reach more than 1.5 million people across the Northwest each week through television, radio, online, and via mobile and social platforms.
Other Jobs : Eagle Island Inc Job Circular 2022, United State
|$110,000 – $120,000 per year
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility (IDEA) practitioner, managing all phases of IDEA program development, from facilitating organizational assessments all the way through organizational change.
- Organizational development experience.
- Willingness and an eagerness to understand the day to day functions of a news organization and how IDEA work compliments, undergirds and improves our journalism and storytelling.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally across a wide range of situations from large/small, external/internal stakeholder group conversations to sensitive one-on-one discussions.
- Advanced knowledge of principles of equity, diversity and inclusion with experience leading initiatives aligned with business objectives.
- Knowledge of data and metrics related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and work constructively with colleagues in a creative, collaborative multiple-department, multiple-project environment.
- Ability to manage change and facilitate collaborative processes.
- Experience designing and delivering face-to-face and virtual presentations and facilitating collaborative groups to meet collaborative outcomes.
- Experience coaching leaders, managers and staff.
- Must be able to handle employee-sensitive and business information with the utmost confidentiality.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of OPB.
|January 22, 2022
|near Portland, OR