Program Manager Job Circular 2021 : The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. is looking for an individual to join in their post of Program Manager, Accreditation.
About The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. : The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) is the National Professional Association created in 1917 to represent the interests and concerns of professional practitioners and occupational therapy and improve the quality of occupational therapy services.
Other Jobs : The Land Connection Job Circular 2021, United States
|Program Manager, Accreditation
|Commensurate with experience
- Occupational Therapist or Professional Ergotherapeutic Assistant.
- Master’s degree or doctorate of an accredited institution in occupational therapy, administration and / or related field.
- Five to seven years of associated work experience in an academic or office environment with education and training, customer service, administration, related field and / or in an association.
- Very preferred accreditation experience.
- A combination of formal education and experience will be considered as.
- Previous experience in education and training.
- Special attention to detail, including editing and testing skills, and a quality commitment.
- Initiative to find responses, understanding processes and clarify varied task procedures.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and professional skills, a high level of organizational skills and time management, as well as flexibility in competing priorities to juggle jointly and changing expectations.
- Experience with investigation tools.
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- The position exerts a significant influence on the actions or operations of others and has a moderate impact on AOTA activities.
- Requires a resolution of moderate problems, conflict resolution, judgment and / or innovative thinking to perform very much defined and / or technically complex responsibilities of the position. Work may involve the development of recommendations for division / department goals and projects. Receives a broad direction and work goals. A large latitude is given to determine approaches, procedures and methodologies to accomplish self-work and others. Receives an administrative review.
- Candidates for this position will be required to undergo a background check, because AOTA is subject to the payment card data security standard (ICP).
|October 15, 2021
|October 18, 2021
|near North Bethesda, MD
Program Manager Job Circular 2021